Thursday, June 11, 2009

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is dog. Bcause they are cute and loyalty. I always listen to other people saids:"The dog is good friend of people". It is true. Because they can do many things to help people. For example, when you go outside, he will help you to look the house. He is as a guard. When you are boring, you can play with him who is always happy to do it for you. When you have a bad day that you can take with him who always patience listen to you. So I like dog very much.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff!Do you have a dog?I agree with you, the dogs are animals intelligents and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scientific say that the dog is one of intelligent animals. Also that are compatible with the human being.They are protective, happy and tender animals.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff good job. I a gree with you for everything, but you say when anybody has bad day take whith him I think this is false because the dog doesn't know what toy say.

    thnks so much.

    ReplyDelete