Thursday, May 7, 2009

Something about me

HI,my name is Jeff.
I am from Taiwan and live in Taipei.
There is my family have five people.Father,mother,two elder sisters and me.
My interest is playing basketball and playing computer games and watching movies.
If you want to play those,you can call me to play with you that i will be happy.
This is my first come Canda,so i have no idear what i can do.
Maybe you have a good idear.You can invite me to attend your group that i will happy,too.
Sometime i don't understand what did you said.Please forgive me,because my English is not very well.If i make a mistake that you can tall me who will be improvement.
Hope we have a good time there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff,
    You can visit many places in Calgary for example the zoo, all parks around the city, on July you can know one of the most important events in this city "Stampede". This event is very fun because you can see many shows about different topics and you can enjoy mechanical attractions. I will hope you enjoy this city. See youu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff. Sometimes my brain confusion because your name and teacher's name same : ) hahahah
    I like Taiwan! I love Tai-food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in Taipei as well, from 2003-2005. I taught kids there...they were lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete